Do you want to take your practice to the next level? As a Financial Services Professional, we can help you realize your full potential. We offer an agent-centered culture with the freedom, training, and support to push the boundaries of your professional development.
You’ll be part of an entrepreneurial system with access to a broad portfolio of innovative products, powerful sales tools, and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results. If you aspire to lead and qualify for our Managing Associate Program, we can help you sample the agency leadership role. Upon successful completion, you can be appointed to a Sales Manager position.
- Prospecting for clients on a referral basis within clearly defined markets
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Market development and networking abilities
- Presentation and organization skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Pattern of professional success
- BA, BS, and/or graduate degree or equivalent work experience required
Results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package* including medical and dental, life and disability income insurance, and thrift and pension plans are available for qualified Financial Services Representatives. Contact Stephanie Baker today at email@example.com.
*Eligibility applies only to those Financial Services Professionals who hold a full-time career contract (X4X) with MassMutual. Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain contract requirements. Benefit plan provisions are subject to modification or termination.
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract.