Are you looking for a career that will leverage your years of work experience, provide you an opportunity to build a business you can call your own, and deepen your connection within the community? As a Financial Services Representative, you will work directly with individuals, business people, and families to help them navigate through and secure their financial future. Discover a career that can’t be offshored or outsourced.
You’ll be part of an entrepreneurial system with the freedom to provide solutions for your clients from a broad portfolio of innovative products, access to powerful sales tools, and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results.
- Prospecting for clients through networking and referrals
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work
with fellow associates
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Market development/networking abilities
- Presentation and organization skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- BA, BS, and/or graduate degree or equivalent work experience required
Results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package* including medical and dental, life and disability income insurance, and thrift and pension plans are available for qualified Financial Services Representatives. Contact Stephanie Baker today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Eligibility applies only to those Financial Services Professionals who hold a full-time career contract (X4X) with MassMutual. Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain contract requirements. Benefit plan provisions are subject to modification or termination.
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract.